Business Travel Policy
Travel Policy – it is a deliberately defined policy of business trip organization that includes a transparent and understandable set of guidelines for the organization, operation, settlement and control of business trips in an enterprise, corporation or office. It consists of procedures defining the methods and forms of bookings, methods of settlements, levels of availability of travel standards depending most often on the position held and related to these levels limits for individual benefits. The basic goals of a business trip policy are management, optimization and control of travel expenses.
Travel Policy – Travel Policy regulates, among others:
- selection criteria for airlines and preferred airlines,
- participation in loyalty programs,
- availability of air ticket tariffs (business, economic),
- the possibility of using low-cost carriers and charters,
- criteria for choosing a hotel standard, preferred hotel chains and hotels,
- price limits for individual reservations,
- deadlines for placing orders,
- people entitled to place orders
- persons authorized to verify and accept orders,
- indication of preferred service providers (travel agency, hotel, airline),
- principles of business travel reporting,
- principles of settlements, invoicing, payments,
- rules for the control of travel expenses
Business travel policy should be in line with general business guidelines, be in line with company goals, strategies and missions. Precisely defined and respected travel policy is the basis for optimizing the reduction of business travel costs.
Properly conducted and applied business travel policy provides security, ease of communication and comfort for employees on business trips, allows you to control business trips, and thus optimize and reduce costs.
Polish Travel Quo Vadis offers professional assistance in the construction of Travel Policy and ensuring its correct use.